Club Committee and Officers
The committee is elected annually at the Salisbury Stingrays AGM in November and meets monthly to discuss the details of running the club.
- Club President – Barry Cridland
- Chair – Tom Beddoes [email protected]
- Covid-19 Officer - Jim Bellinger [email protected]
- Secretary – Shirley Seabrook [email protected]
- Treasurer – Nicola Cleary [email protected]
- Welfare Officer – Vanessa Kibble [email protected]
- Membership Secretary – Emma Briggs [email protected]
- Fundraising Officer – Philippa Hemming [email protected]
- Club Competition and Fixtures Secretary – Lizzie Stewart [email protected]
- Marketing and Press Officers – Jennifer Cole and Emily Griffiths [email protected]
- Swim School Manager – Collette Fear [email protected]
- Education Officer – Jasmine Bellinger [email protected]
- Head Coach Swimming – Chris White [email protected]
- Head Coach Water Polo – Charlie Waddington [email protected]
- Officials Coordinator – Ann Rogers
- Stingrays Meet Coordinator – Kim McMullan
- Swim Mark Coordinator – Jayne Bateman [email protected]
Swim England have produced some Good Club Guides.
These documents are to help clubs support volunteers in carrying out their duties at a Swim England club. The Guides contain:
- Information on roles and responsibilities of club committee members and volunteers.
- Top tips and good practice advice from experienced volunteers.
- General information and guidance
- Useful links and information about additional learning opportunities.
The Swim England Good Club Guides can be downloaded via their website: https://www.swimming.org/swimengland/good-club-guides/