The committee is elected annually at the Stingrays AGM in November and meets monthly to discuss the details of running the club.
- Club President – Barry Cridland (Non-Voting)
- Club Vice President – Vacant (Non-Voting)
- Chair – Tom Beddoes (Executive Committee)
- Vice Chair – Vacant (Executive Committee)
- Secretary – Shirley Seabrook (Executive Committee)
- Treasurer – Nicola Cleary (Executive Committee)
- Membership Secretary – Emma Briggs
- Fundraising Officer – Philippa Hemming
- Club Competition and Fixtures Secretary – Lizzie Stewart
- Marketing and Press Officer – Jennifer Cole and Emily Griffiths
- Swim School Manager – Collette Fear
- Education Officer – Jasmine Bellinger
- Social Secretary – Vacant
- Head Coach Swimming – Chris White
- Head Coach Water Polo – Charlie Waddington
- Officials Coordinator – Ann Rogers
- Stingrays Meet Coordinator – Kim McCullen
- Swim Mark Coordinator – Jayne Bateman
- Welfare Officer – Vanessa Kibble
- Swimmers Council – Vacant
Swim England have produced some Good Club Guides. These documents are to help clubs support volunteers in carrying out their duties at a Swim England club. The Guides contain:
- Information on roles and responsibilities of club committee members and volunteers.
- Top tips and good practice advice from experienced volunteers.
- General information and guidance
- Useful links and information about additional learning opportunities.
The Swim England Good Club Guides can be downloaded via their website: https://www.swimming.org/swimengland/good-club-guides/