The committee is elected annually at the club AGM in November and meets monthly to discuss the details of running the club.
- Club President – Trevor Clark
- Club Vice President – Dave Bigglestone
- Chairperson – Tom Beddoes
- Secretary – Jayne Bateman
- Treasurer – Nicola Cleary
- Membership Secretary – Fiona Croager
Sub Committee Chairs
- Marketing and Sponsorship – Shirley Seabrook
- Competition Officer – Lizzie Stewart
- Communication Officer – Jennifer Cole and Emily Griffiths
- Education Officer – Fiona Croager
- Swimming Committee – Jez Burton
- Swimmers Council – Aiden McMullan
- Friends Of Stingrays – Phillipa Hemmings
- Head Coach
- Masters Coach
- Water Polo Head Coach – Penny Marshall
- Learn to Swim Coordinator – Fiona Croager
Officials Coordinator – Ann Rogers
Stingrays Meet Coordinator – Melanie Cusack
- Masters Rep – John Sneesby
- Welfare Rep – Vanessa Kibble
Swim England have produced some Good Club Guides. These documents are to help clubs support volunteers in carrying out their duties at a Swim England club. The Guides contain:
- Information on roles and responsibilities of club committee members and volunteers.
- Top tips and good practice advice from experienced volunteers.
- General information and guidance
- Useful links and information about additional learning opportunities.
The Swim England Good Club Guides can be downloaded via their website: https://www.swimming.org/swimengland/good-club-guides/